Promotion runs until to the end of September 2023
There’s still time for members of Niterra UK’ s BoxClever independent garage loyalty scheme to receive double points for NTK sensors and EGR valve boxes banked in the company’s latest promotion.
You can still obtain the points bonanza every time you choose NTK sensors and EGR valves in the promotion that started in July and runs until to the end of September 2023.
And you will also be entered into a free prize draw each time you bank the products’ branded boxes until the end of September, giving you multiple chances to be one of ten members to win an additional 10,000 points bonus in a Bank&Win! prize draw.
Becca Knight, marketing manager, Niterra UK Ltd, said: “The promotion has been a tremendous success with hundreds of workshops receiving double points for fitting our quality products as well as twenty lucky members from all corners of the country in addition winning 10,000 bonus points in the prize draw.
“I would urge any members who have not yet participated to take advantage of this great offer before the promotion ends on September 30.”
Products included in the promotion include NTK Lambda, camshaft and crankshaft, MAF and MAP, EGTS and NOx sensors, plus EGR valves:
- NTK lambda sensors are the number one choice of vehicle manufacturers (VM), giving improved engine efficiency, reduced emissions and increased economy
- NTK camshaft and crankshaft sensors – comprise more than 200 UK-specific part numbers
- NTK MAF and MAP sensors – a range of 87 NTK Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensors and 69 Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensors
- Exhaust gas temperature (EGT) sensors – with 38-part numbers covering 33 million cars
- NOx sensors – NTK has developed sensors capable of measuring NOx concentration in vehicle exhaust gas and has a comprehensive range available in the UK and Ireland
- EGR valves – in 2022, 45 references were included in phase one of the UK launch and this has recently been enhanced with two new part numbers for a number of additional popular vehicle applications
Auto Torque has partnered with Garage Wire to bring you all the latest aftermarket news.