Polybush has a solution for the troublesome part
Rear beam bush failure was a common problem on the Ford Fiesta Mk7, but Polybush is reminding garages that it also affects the Mk8 model.
The troublesome bush – part of 2313932 – cracks on the outer plastic. The centre tube then rips from the voided rubber middle, which allows play in the bush resulting in unwanted steering movement, vibration, noise and uneven tyre wear
This affects passenger comfort and has the potential to damage other critical suspension components.
The benefits of Polybush 40CN
- Enhanced handling: Reduced chassis flex and body roll lead to more precise steering and better control during cornering.
- Increased responsiveness: Feel more connected to the road, enhancing your driving experience, especially in spirited driving situations.
- Durability: Built to withstand harsh conditions, ideal for daily commuting to track days, ensuring consistent performance.
- Reduced maintenance: Significantly lower maintenance costs compared to rubber bushings, as they last longer and require less frequent replacement.
- Factory comfort retained: Designed with the original durometer rating, striking the perfect balance between performance and comfort.
As this video demonstrates, the 40CN can be fitted with the axle still on the car, using basic hand tools, meaning less time in the workshop.